Blame it on WHO... Kasab or the 13!?

Since last two days... the date 13 was looming large on my mind!

Some thing inwardly warning SOMETHING is going to happen...

Personally speaking I had a very bad taste of 13
:) All through these years I remind myself beware here comes THE number
Most of the disastrous moments in my life were related to 13. May be co-incidental or destined to happen!

So once again I warned myself this morning.. Be careful dear!
Some inner bird was squeaking itz something bigger... more painful
Just prayed for things to be better

Today morning it started raining continuously..
Rain is no danger... to anyone... not at all
till evening everything was fine so I got relaxed thinking this time 13 spared me the disastrous moments!

At 7pm news came the sharp tragic news of Mumbai blastings!
It hurt a lot to see the blood of innocents looming large on the tv screen
And children n the young in the hospitals
Blame it on WHO... Kasab or the 13!?

At least one bomb was found untriggered in Dadar! Thank God! And the continuous rain in Mumbai too kept some of them at home.

Comments

  1. It is very saddening that it happened. Incidence of violence anywhere in the world is abhorrent. Had the bombs blasted somewhere else other than Mumbai also, you would have felt the same fangs of pain. And that is what exactly differentiates humans from other creatures. You were too humane, Little Bird, to have apprehended that something very bad is going to happen yesterday. It was 13th, was merely a coincidence!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts