CLOSE THE EYES... here comes the dawn!


I was a child..
no arms to hold.. no guide to guide
life luked straight into my eyes
I was frightened... to the core!

I sought love from outside...
usey dundhtaa rahaa.. searched...
cried for it as i could not find it anywhere

the sky luked empty.. the stars never shined..
the heart felt empty so the world..

for years the search continued..

Closed the eyes...
and looked inside
the dark gave no way to move
the path was nowhere..

didn't give up the journey..
the darkness began to melt
the sky smiled like a mother
the sun shone up... like a father
the stars hugged... like sisters
the moon patted... like a brother

nature spread its arms
and i played like a child
the love made my heart its abode
and now its always with me and within!





Comments

  1. Excellent Jaji, I always knew there was something in you. Now you are opening up slowly, that's good, keep it up. You can go places, if you stick on to listening to your heart. Congrats and all the best to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts