let there be nothing...

The night asked...
what did u do today..my dear..?
Soul got up...
there is nothing in the kit..
smiling night said..
"with nothing..
u lost something..!"



soul stirred uneasily..
yes.. there's nothing...
no anger.. no frustrations.. no failures..
but I didn't lose anything..
laughter.. love.. shining bright..

nothing
is equal to
something..

those sweet somethings
fill the vacuum
with great HOPE!

let there be nothing
to give me *something*


of *Love and Laughter*



Comments

  1. At one stage it reminded me of King Lear play where this "nothingness" was discussed at length.And then it also reminds me of Phillip Larkin's nothingness philosophy...Nice one jayajee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dev ji.. Good evening.. and Thank you very much!

    Nothingness teaches and makes a beautiful acceptance to all that surrounds us... Experiencing it is equal to an Encyclopedia of Nothingness..!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts